This is funny! I am glad he didn't get her a toilet instead! Or, maybe he should and they could put it in the living room as a side table and put magazines on the inside and the remote controls??!!
So true, Eric! My granny had bathtubs in her yard as planters! One was a claw foot tub, with strawberries growing in it! I think she even had a toilet as a planter also.
I didn't realize until I saw this picture that I still have another shelf to fill up. HMMM
ReplyDeleteSo creative lol
ReplyDeleteThis is funny! I am glad he didn't get her a toilet instead! Or, maybe he should and they could put it in the living room as a side table and put magazines on the inside and the remote controls??!!
ReplyDeleteSo true, Eric! My granny had bathtubs in her yard as planters! One was a claw foot tub, with strawberries growing in it! I think she even had a toilet as a planter also.
ReplyDeleteJust curious where is this currently at if it is still not install?
ReplyDeleteAt least I know she has space on the other half of the sink hehehe..
HA! That is too funny!
ReplyDelete