
Both of our bathrooms are in a major need of remodeling. The guest bath has not been in use for over a year. D still uses the sink, but the toilet & tub are out of commission. The master bath just needs some tlc, plain & simple. The floors & toilets need to be replaced in both bathrooms & the masterbath needs a new vanity. I was looking at one site for toilets, to see if I could find a pink one! I didn't find a pink toilet, but I did find a pink sink.
One when I was in MC, we had traveled to Mississippi & a lovely older couple opened their home to me & another girl, to spend the night. You can imagine my sweet surprise when we drove up to a pink house! The guest room was all shade of pale pink. The bathroom was complete pink, sink, tub & toilet! I had never seen that before. Their living room, even a huge pink leather playpen sofa. I was in heaven. And the kicker was we ate a homemade breakfast in their retro kitchen, complete with the chrome dinette set! So ever since then, I have thought it was be so fun to have a total pink bathroom.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.