your coffee table looks like my whole house. I have stacks of big hardback books everywhere..beside the bed, beside the couch, in the mud room (to grab on the way out the door), the kitchen counter---who needs book shelfs!!! Michael said to me one day that he did not understand because I could only read one at a time WRONG. I always gave at least 3 or 4 going at any one time and there never evenly remotely similar. I have at least started all of them!!!
I noticed the Tostitos coupon in the last pic and thought I'd let you know that at Walmart the Tostitos chips have a coupon on the front to buy 2 (2 for $5) and get the Tostitos dip free. The dip itself is almost $4. It's a much better deal than the .55 off.
At our favorite CVS they have some Life Savers marked down to I think $1.19 for a bag (but not in the clearance part), so you could get two bags for that with the coupon! :)
your coffee table looks like my whole house. I have stacks of big hardback books everywhere..beside the bed, beside the couch, in the mud room (to grab on the way out the door), the kitchen counter---who needs book shelfs!!! Michael said to me one day that he did not understand because I could only read one at a time WRONG. I always gave at least 3 or 4 going at any one time and there never evenly remotely similar. I have at least started all of them!!!
ReplyDeletei clipped coupons too!!! its the highlight of my sunday afternoons now
ReplyDeleteI noticed the Tostitos coupon in the last pic and thought I'd let you know that at Walmart the Tostitos chips have a coupon on the front to buy 2 (2 for $5) and get the Tostitos dip free. The dip itself is almost $4. It's a much better deal than the .55 off.
ReplyDeleteAt our favorite CVS they have some Life Savers marked down to I think $1.19 for a bag (but not in the clearance part), so you could get two bags for that with the coupon! :)
ReplyDelete