Sunday, June 22, 2008

Since D Worked Today....

I spent the day with 2 handsome fellas! Jen & Chris had to have an emergency house hunt, so the boys stayed with me. They are so sweet!


Jake...One of the happiest babies I've ever met. And I've met alot of babies.
Blue eyed Luke.
Molly was the only doggy that I allowed to visit with the boys. She was raised with Mom having a home daycare, so she knows her way around kids. But I think she forgot some of them crawl. She was loving all the attention & pats from Jake, until Jake crawled after her. She hide under the table! So back to her room she went. Poor girl is getting old.


Getting some love pats! Look how handsome Luke is.
It was a good day.

3 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous and yes I love their beautiful smiles :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Oh, if they move close to me, I'm gonna wanna get to know Jen so I can set up some play dates with those handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look on Molly's face... I've seen that look before when your mom kept babies!

    Luke is a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.