Monday, June 16, 2008

Scenes From The Yard

This is what I see if I go out of the fence. Can you see all 3? Also, that green stuff that is going wild is the tiny Carolina Jasmine I planted last year. It's taking over!
These sunflowers, sure didn't turn out the way I thought they would. And nothing like the picture on the package.



I thought this was wild Hydrangea, but from research I've been doing it doesn't seem to be. It is a form of Hydrangea though. It grows on the mountain, right behind the house. It's normally cream color, but this year they are pink. Which of course I love even more.

6 comments:

  1. That first picture cracks me up. You have to click on it to make it full size before you can actually make out everybody. Rocco is hilarious. All you see is eyes and ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, I love hydrangea! I wish I had some in my yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see all three. What a cute picture!

    I love hydrangea too. I almost bought one to plant in our yard but another lady beat to the plant and I haven't had the money to go find another yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love the flowers. Yes, I saw the three...its almost like a hidden picture (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.