Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Golden Girls


Rue McClanahan, Betty White and Bea Arthur, were on the TV Land Awards tonight, where they were honored. They are so cute! Isn't it crazy to think The Golden Girls originally aired 20 years ago?!?!?!

7 comments:

  1. I accidently found a background for the blog while looking for a new myspace background. It was way easier than finding one for myspace but I'd still like you to do one sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all time favorite shows! I still watch it every chance I get even though I pretty much know them all by heart. dd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch it everyday! Sometimes twice a day. And it never fails that I laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to watch this show all the time with my momma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to watch this show all the time. Everyday when Lewis would get home from work, I'd have it on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this show but I don't get to see it anymore since I had my satellite downsized. I would set in the living room at night and catch myself laughing out loud.

    Daniel says that I'm Bea Arthur. Thanks D!! That is a compliment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.