D is working soooooo much this week. There is a huge event going on where he works & he has to be there. He literally worked 20 hours straight yesterday. From 6am-2am. He came in the door & fell into the bed. Today was another long day & tomorrow, I know he will be there at least 12 hours. He's already in overtime hours & the week isn't even over yet.
******
My Cousin Donna blessed me with some new carpet. Yay! No more plywood floors!!! Now, just to find time for D, to install them. I think I may paint the living room before he does though. It's time to spruce things up around here & it's been over a year since I painted a room. That's a big deal for me. Ha! I have been wanting to paint the kitchen a butter yellow & now I wonder if I should paint the living the same color. Make it one room of color instead of separated into two. What do you think?
******
The other day while in the shower something I used to dread happening...Well happened. I ran out of shampoo, conditioner, soap & needed a new razor! All on the same day. You know when you are in the shower & realize you can not squeeze out enough soap to actually get clean? Then I needed deodorant also. Well, no fear...CVS was near! In my closet that is. Used too, when I ran out of all this stuff it would have been added to my grocery list & all those things together, could have taken out at a good $30 from my budget. But not any longer. I just went into my closet & pulled out new bottles of it all, along with the cartridges for my razor. It is a true comfort to have my closet stocked with things I got for free or next to nothing.
******
Speaking of CVS. I needed milk, Nestle Quik & instant potatoes the other day. I had no coupons for any of them & had to get them from Walmart. It made me sick to my stomach. I HATE having to buy things this way now.

Hey...about the paint color...Do the kitchen one color of butter yellow and then the livingroom a softer yellow or vise-versa. Just enough change to notice. Our kitchen is a medium chocolate color and our living room is a cream/toupe(sp?) color.
ReplyDeleteGood idea, Eric! Now to just decide on what room to do dark & which to do lighter.
ReplyDeleteI think the Kitchen in the brighter yellow and the Living Room in the softer yellow.
ReplyDeleteMy CVS storehouse is a BEAUTIFUL thing!!
ReplyDeletePRAISE YOU JESUS!