For her birthday dinner, Bob and I are going to take Laurie to Sam's and get her a hotdog and coke special for $2.50. If she is good, we might even spring for a slice of pizza! I think I will take the change left out of that $5.00 bill and take her shopping at CVS. What more could a birthday girl ask for? Happy Birthday Laurie! Love ya! Mom
Happy Birthday Laurie!
ReplyDeleteHyper-to-do Laurie!
ReplyDelete~Amber
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LU-LU!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Aunt Vickie
For her birthday dinner, Bob and I are going to take Laurie to Sam's and get her a hotdog and coke special for $2.50. If she is good, we might even spring for a slice of pizza! I think I will take the change left out of that $5.00 bill and take her shopping at CVS. What more could a birthday girl ask for? Happy Birthday Laurie! Love ya! Mom
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY LA-LA!
ReplyDeleteSounds like Birthday fun to me, dd! Happy Birthday Laurie!!!
ReplyDeleterg
Thank you!!!
ReplyDelete-Laurie