Tuesday, May 13, 2008

On To The Gardens

I'm so thankful that the day was as gorgeous as it turned out. I just kept thanking the Lord, for it. It was perfect!
We went to a garden that I have heard of, but never visited. Oh my goodness what a hidden treasure this place is! I will be going there more. It's incredible. And a wonderful place to walk hand in hand with my hubby.






















This is a classic "D moment."

8 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is probably the closest D has ever come to a Duck!!

    The pictures are AWESOME. I want Danny and I to go there. Can you go and take a picnic?

    What a great place to go and spend time in the word and with Jesus!

    TAKE A LITTLE WALK WITH JESUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there are picnic tables & benches everywhere & most are under shade trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful day Crystal!! Thank you for 'taking' me out too and I think it is a wonderful time to bond with your D ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you email the details how about sending them to all the Fat Kats please. Thank you! dd

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your pics. You take such beautiful pictures. I wish I had an eye for things like you do

    ReplyDelete
  6. My DAD built the huge pavilion in the park years ago. I have never been able to find it. I am so glad you stumbled upon it. I will be going there alot to spend some quiet time in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.