Sunday, May 11, 2008

Insured?

I am not in need of child insurance at the moment, but I know tons of people who do. It is not something that no one wants to even begin thinking about, but if your children are not insured, it is something I recommend looking into. Here are 3 reasons why you should invest in it.
  1. Final Expenses
  2. Medical Debts
  3. Insuring Coverage

1 comment:

  1. hey crystal..just a fyi on this one. i call on pediatricians now. available in alabama for kids is a program called "all kids" it is funded through blue cross and the state. it is based on your income. the program is fabulous, it covers almost all prescription meds at only $5 and $10 co-pays. it is actually better than most company provided plans! they have a website.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.