Thursday, May 08, 2008

I Got This....

....FOR FREE!!!!!



I got it all at Walmart too! :)

I had 4 $4 off Purina coupons GO------>HERE
fill out the small survey for the coupon & it's for dog or cat food.
The dog food was only $3.76, so I made money.

Then I had 6 $1 off Kotex coupons & these were only $1 a piece!

The Febreze was from a BOGO coupon!

8 comments:

  1. Goin' to walmart with my kotex coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you get all the coupons? I know the Sunday paper is a good source and I have printed some out on the computer but you all have some I have not seen. I appreciate the info. dd

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, please let us who do not know coupon eese (spelling) know what a ecb and bogo is...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got alot of coupons out of the All You Magazine that you can buy at Wal-Mart for $1.77. It is full of great coupons. It is new and I think Wal-Mart is the only place you can buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ECB is EXTRA CARE BUCKS that you receive when you have your card scanned before your purchase at CVS Drugs but they only will generate when you purchase an item that is generating ECB for the week or the month. Go to this web-site and she explains it very well. They are printed off on the bottom of your receipt. If you lose one or throw it away you just lost money. They will not give it to you again.
    http://www.moneysavingmom.com/2007/09/cvs-101.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my free Kotex! Lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was me by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.