I wish you wouldn't have put this one here. I almost threw up.
Need a bit of warning there, gal!!! :)
That is terrible. I guess I need not worry to much about my kids falling over and bumping their heads, it could be worse, I could be dropping them 50 feet below. That is just terrible.
I saw it on TV last night and it makes me sick ;(
I can't believe they think this is good for any kid!! They are nutz
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
I wish you wouldn't have put this one here. I almost threw up.
ReplyDeleteNeed a bit of warning there, gal!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is terrible. I guess I need not worry to much about my kids falling over and bumping their heads, it could be worse, I could be dropping them 50 feet below. That is just terrible.
ReplyDeleteI saw it on TV last night and it makes me sick ;(
ReplyDeleteI can't believe they think this is good for any kid!! They are nutz
ReplyDelete