Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wine Rack

I love to think out of the box, especially when it comes to design & decorating. I don't drink & honestly I wouldn't think I would have any reason for a wine rack, but....There are some other great uses for wine racks, other than holding wine.

I could put on in the bathroom & use it to hold rolled up towels. Or toiletries like hair sprays, lotions & possibly curling or flat irons.

I could also use it as a magazine or newspaper rack.

1 comment:

  1. you are so good with being creative! I am thinking you should blog a little about being more green! Thinking of ways things that normally thrown out can be re-used creatively in the house! That positive energy you have for saving money and all..its a natural fit. i know we cannot all afford to shop at "Whole Paycheck" but we can all do at least something and it all ads up to save mother earth! I am trying really hard to be more thoughtful. I am converting to reusable grocery bags. I am composting. Trying really hard not to buy water bottles...which saves a load of cash too! FYI those reusable bags can be gotten for 99cents at Publix and Whole Foods and they make GREAT MOTHERS DAY GIFTS! I am also collecting rainwater to water landscaping with. Every little bit couns...spread the word Pink Lucy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.