D brought home this arrangement fro me that other night. They were throwing these away at his work! So, he was sweet to think of me & even Mom & brought us both one home.
Then...Saturday D actually had the evening off & we took full advantage. (You can see my shorter hairdo in the picture) We went to the Mall. Which is a place I never go. It makes me laugh, when I think about all the time I used to spend there "back in the day." Not only was it a place to hang out, but I have worked many a job there. It was nice for us to walk around, go into stores to just look & of course people watching.While there I observed a few things...
- That the "I haven't washed my clothes or hair in months" seems to be the new look.
- Some parents are absolutely careless with their children & babies.
- People who wear high heels to shop in are only there to show off.
- What does wearing rubber bands around the ankle of your jeans means? That's a new one for me. If you know please enlighten me. If you have no clue, I'll take a picture with my jeans to show you.
- The freaks come out not only at night, but at the mall.
- OH & that I'm just not with the "in" crowd anymore. Ha! No sweat off my back. That at one time would have bothered me.
- When did I get so old?
This picture makes me laugh. D says he's 'Gangsta Turkey Neck."

What a nice trip out Crystal and yes, same here parents are not only careless they don't care at all, they leave their children with their maids at the toy sections and off they go shopping ;( Why have kids and shove them to maids I am never in agreement with these parents.
ReplyDeleteOops! Sorry about the rant...ya, shopping at the mall is great for you Crystal and whoa..nice flowers ;D
I think we got old at the same time... lol, I have noticed the not washed hair and clothes look, and sometimes, I feel so overprotective of my kids cuz of these careless parents you talk about. We have kids littler than my 2 outdoors playing close to the street, with no adult in site. Kids shopping by themselves or in the store getting something, completely out of site of a parent. Jesse is a runner, if I take my eye off him for one minute, he is gone. The funny thing is; when I had my baby shower for him, I got one of those child leash things and thought it was a horrible gift... who in their right mind would give that let alone use it. Now in the autism community, almost all kids have one, I got rid of mine but am getting another one.
ReplyDeletethe mall... whats that? LOL I am amazed at people in general... their attitudes, clothes and everything else... no offense to anyone but Alabama is turning into New York... know what i mean? no one is nice and polite but rather get outta my way and don't speak to me!
ReplyDeleteMe & Bonnie noticed the same weirdos @ the mall ...and I like the new do!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE my flowers! Mercy was here with me for awhile today and the first thing she noticed when we walked in were my flowers.
ReplyDelete"OH Nanna! I like you flowers. They pretty"
My friend and I ventured to the Galleria this weekend. Something I also have not done in a LONG time. I have become more of the drive right up to the store you want type person. As I was people watching in the mall I noticed the teenagers who were just totally there physically but the looks on their face told a different story. I was informed by my friend that they on there my space etc pages call themselves Emo's or Elmos or something like that. Apparently for Emotional mess or something like that. This is the new one for me! I just thought there were the popular kids and the Dark Children!
ReplyDelete