Sunday night I went to bed with the beginnings of a migraine. Normally sleep makes them go away, but not this monster! It got increasingly worse throughout the night, that if I moved my head in my sleep, the pain would wake me up. I had to get up early Monday to go get my car tag. It was late by the way & they no longer give a few day grace period. It's an automatic $15 late fee. Pooey! D was home, so he drove, there was no driving for me. We went to the tag place, me with a can of Coke in my hand. Which I need to just take through IV. Then went to the grocery store for just a few things. I was in so much pain at this point, that I could not even bend over, cough, or sneeze, it literally felt as if something in my head would explode. Extremely painful. I came home & went to my dark bedroom & stayed in bed, the rest of the day. I was praying that thing away, because it was the night of the women's class I have been attending & I didn't want to miss it. Well, it never went away. And I regretfully had to miss the class. I woke up this morning after sleeping really hard. I thought that it might just be gone...Nope, it snuck back. I HATE migraines!!!
It's not nearly as bad as yesterday, but enough to keep me from really getting anything done. And that is frustrating me beyond belief.

BE GONE, in the name of JESUS!!
ReplyDeleteDo you have anything prescription strength to take for your migraines? Donna takes Imitrex. I've also heard there is a nose spray that stops migraines.
ReplyDeleterg
I'm sorry your head hurts. To me the worse pain in the world is anything that is in the head. It can totally immobolize you. I pray you get relief soon! Love you! Auntie D
ReplyDeleteI had some samples of stuff but ran out.So, I'm going to have to wait until our new insurance kicks back in to get something else.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the prayer.