
D's birthday is this coming Friday & for weeks I have been asking him what he wants. I always got the same answer, "I don't know." I remember how much we both LOVED Netflix, but had to give it up over a year ago. We still talk about getting again. So, when I suggested that being his birthday present, he was excited! So, we are now members of Netflix once again. The first 3 movies that we will get this week are...


***I will NOT be watching this one.

Atonement was a big disappointment. The trailer made it look so good, but it was hard to get into. We ended up turning it off.
ReplyDeleteI am Legend was not as it appeared. It wasn't bad.
ReplyDeleteWe ended up seeing I am Legend at the movie theater because we got the time wrong for the one we went to see. but it actually was pretty good...strange, but good.
ReplyDelete