Thursday, April 10, 2008

My 5 Things

Mel, challenged me to a "5 Things" Game & here it is!



In my new (originally $80, got it for $15) purse...


2 things of antibacterial. 1 Purell & 1 of the new foaming Lysol hand stuff.
3 kinds of gum. Stride Sweet Berry, Extra Cool Green Apple & Orbit Maui Melon Mint.
Walgreens Coupon Book
8 pens
8 lipsticks/lipglosses
**Side note, this is the first hot pink purse I have ever owned, believe it or not!

In my pantry...
5 cans of Pringles (Honey Mustard & Cheddar Cheese)
2 cans of mandarian oranges
1 bag of Epsom salt
Bacon crisp thingy, I got from Payu2blog
Dog food, wet, dry, cookies, rawhides

In My Basket...
My idea book (anything from magazine clippings, to quotes)
An empty folder I got on clearance
A Hallmark card keeper (I need to send some cards, past bad at that)
"Everything online" notebook (passwords, sign on info)
box with one 2007 Christmas card & 12 envelopes (they gave me extra)

In my shed...
Boxes of books that were left over from a yard sale I had a year ago.
A baby cradle, my Paw made for my baby dolls.
I Love Lucy boxes that some of my Lucy stuff came out of.
2 Auburn chairs
1 chandelier

In my trunks...
34 of my 37 journals
Several green "participate" ribbons from elementary track & field days (Never won a blue one)
Love letters from old boyfriends
Cards & letters from anyone up until the year 2000
Some small toys, including Smurfs.

1 comment:

  1. AH- I love it!! I also have no idea why you didn't play last time. Maybe it was during your break. Now I need you to blog about your savings and take some pics of your great deals. I went today and did awesome once again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.