Thursday, April 10, 2008

Much Better

I woke up this morning & had a tinge of that nasty ole migraine, but pushed through the pain & got some things done around here. I rearranged my kitchen. You read that correctly...I rearranged my kitchen! I moved my fridge from one side of the room to the other. And put the table in a different place. I'm wanting to paint the kitchen. When you open a stick of butter, that's the color of yellow I want to use. There are quite a few things around here that could use a new coat of speaking, now that I'm talking about it. I'll just add that to the ever growing list of things that need to be done.

3 comments:

  1. Girl, please tell me you didn't move that fridge alone....
    butter yellow will be wonderful in your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ain't nothin'! She even moved the kitchen sink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DID move it alone, BUT....It's super easy since it's on wheels. It's actually the easiest thing in my house to move.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.