Paw's 24 pound Beagle, Annie.My Paw is moving to "the country" after living in the same place for 35-40 years. Mom & I went Saturday morning to clean out some things, that he wouldn't be moving with him. I mainly went to get clippings from all the overgrown bushes (gardenia, camillia, hydrangia & pink honeysuckle) that my Granny had planted all those years ago.
It was strange to be walking around on the land that my Granny had lived & nourished, for the very last time. It's not the same house she lived in, because that one was destroyed in a tornado after she passed away, but that land holds so many memories. My Paw's wife, Sandy was talking with me & a well of tears came bubbling out. There was no warning, they were just there. I didn't realize how emotional it all was, until it was happening. I got it done & said my goodbyes. The chapter is closed. I never thought things would have turned out the way that they have. But honestly whatever really does?
D has been working even more hours than normal & having 1 off day. So, today we stayed home from church & just spent time together. He went & got a Sunday paper & I clipped coupons. Later in the afternoon, I went on my shopping adventure. I had too go today, because I don't know when I'll have the car again. I went to CVS, Food World, Publix & Walmart. While out, I ran into my Cuz Jamie, who was saving money. She's a new CVS convert too! After I got home & totaled everything & I saved about $100 in coupons, BOGO & ECB's!!! (Sorry no pictures)

Sorry!? Did you say SORRY???
ReplyDeleteUnless you tell me an elf snuck in your house and took you camera and stole your money.....Lucy's got some splaining to do!!!
Haha...Well, it's ALL put away now & I'm not about to figure out what all I saved on to take a picture. :)
ReplyDeleteI will next time!
Not Nice!
ReplyDelete