Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Wonder

Why do I make lists of things to do around here, only to end up finding other "projects" to do?
I have had a list hanging in my kitchen for about 2 weeks. I have gotten tons of other things done, but only 2 of the things on the list!

Here's the list...

  • Organize all photos
  • Clean out the shed
  • Call the thrift store for a pick up
  • Move bulbs in the yard
  • Prune other plants
  • Plant new clippings
  • Clean out all junk drawers...Yes I have a few
  • Organize the kitchen
  • Organize laundry area
  • Make new place for stock pile of free stuff
  • Organize pantry
  • Sew a few projects
  • Finish decoupaging nail polish box
  • Design the new Pink Lucy
  • Organize coupons ***check
  • Burn photos to disks ***check
Today I'm doing some normal cleaning. Speaking of which, the vacuum is calling my name, but I'm ignoring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.