Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This Is....

...What Razzy & I did today. Notice the dirt on his nose. So cute!



D is lovin' his job & tells me daily. It's a good thing to hear, no complaints from me. My prayer is that he will always love it. He was off for 2 days in a row & said he couldn't wait to go to work! Now how often do you hear that?

I'm still getting used to his hours. He has been working nights & didn't get home until 3am the other day. So, my schedule is thrown off. I used to have my chores complete, by the time he got home everyday at 3:30. Now, I wait until he leaves for work. And as far as cooking supper....I can do it at 9 pm if I want too! It's strange having him stay up until 1-2am right along with me. I have even found myself staying up later, just to be with him. Now that's odd for me.

The weather was fantastic today! As you can see in the picture above, I spent time outside. I had bought those seeds last year, but never planted them. Hopefully they are still good. I just could not stay in doors & since I did some cleaning yesterday, I didn't feel guilty about being outside. Along with planting those, I transplanted some Yellow Bells & pruned some things. It's gonna be another beauty again tomorrow & I plan to be out in it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that D is enjoying his job...that is important. I have been enjoying these past few days myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.