
Today has been absolutely gorgeous, the whole weekend actually was. It made me want to get out, play in the dirt & plant something! I don't have anything to plant, so I couldn't do that. And even if I did, I'm a bit afraid of the cold weather we are sure to have...Like tomorrow. Alabama weather is crazy, but I think this year it has been it's craziest. One day it's warm enough to open the windows & literally the next day it's snowing. What in the world?
Spring is definitely in the air, my yellow bells are in full bloom & the daffodils are coming up & little pink buds are appearing on the peach tree. Winter is a favorite time for me, but there is nothing like seeing the blooms of Spring.

Gosh the way you wrote about spring...darn I wanna be there too!
ReplyDeleteIt was nice here too, we played out in the yard with Jessalyn for over an hour. It was great. Tonight it got chilly though- at her soccer practice. Not sure what the weather will do!
ReplyDeleteI took full advantage of the awesome weather we had. I sat in my swing and read my Bible. AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteI want spring so bad! Here we have winter for six months of the year, and spring, summer, and fall share the other six months. Winter is long, cold, and depressing. Spring is my favorite!
ReplyDelete