Hey, smart move on her part but I DEF. didn't think she deserved to stay!!!!!
I missed the first bit of BB but have picked up on it the past couple of weeks ago. RIght away I liked James & so I was THRILLED when he got voted back in. And then when he won the veto. But this week he made that rude comment to Chelsea so maybe he's about to go brutal on us. WHO is your fav????
I hate that Chikezie got voted off but I like Kristie better than Ramielle. I am ready for her to go. I think the guys are better than the girls this year. dd
Hey, smart move on her part but I DEF. didn't think she deserved to stay!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI missed the first bit of BB but have picked up on it the past couple of weeks ago. RIght away I liked James & so I was THRILLED when he got voted back in. And then when he won the veto. But this week he made that rude comment to Chelsea so maybe he's about to go brutal on us. WHO is your fav????
I hate that Chikezie got voted off but I like Kristie better than Ramielle. I am ready for her to go. I think the guys are better than the girls this year. dd
ReplyDelete