
I got a new cell phone today...Hey! Hey!
And it has a camera....And I can get real songs as the ringtones & not the cheesy do-do-do ones!!!!
Now I'm totally stumped on what song to download as my new ringtone. I have spent the last 5 hours listening to song after song. I really want the theme to I Love Lucy, but Nextel doesn't offer it. So, here I sit....Still searching.
If I haven't found a song by the time you read this, maybe you can suggest something.
And do you have a song as a ringtone?

i used to get all my ringtones from www.phonezoo.com.... its free! But now they've taken off all the music ones so now its only random stuff. you might find something you like though... its FREE! and i've never received any spam from it
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to join the cool crowd. I have a pre-paid phone and it barely has a color screen. There is no camera and only has all those cheesy dings, rings or whatever they are called.
ReplyDeleteCongrats... can't wait to get there myself! :)
How about "Oh, Happy Day!" :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure the singer "Pink" has some fun options!
ReplyDeleteI had the theme to Charlie's Angels on my last cell phone and I loved it.
ReplyDeleteOnce I upgraded phones, I haven't figured out how to get new ringers on it, so everyone has the same boring ring!