Monday, March 17, 2008

If The Sun Is Out, You Get Burnt

...And I got burnt today! I didn't even think about putting on any sunscreen.

We got alot done in the yard. We got rocks from the front yard & brought them to the back. I used them to line my sunflower garden. I also got to use the pressure washer. Those things are F-U-N! I cleaned the porch, swing & D cleaned out the gutters. D also finished another project that had been sitting for awhile. It was a very productive day.

I went to the Women's class tonight & it was fantastic!

I recorded Dance With The Stars, but have yet to watch it.

Tomorrow....Molly is going to get shaved. I dread this process, but am always happy when Molly hair is to a minimum.

And how does a house get so dirty, so quickly? One thing that helps it get that way, is when a husband is home 2 days in a row! Ha!

3 comments:

  1. I got out yesterday and planted two Pink (climbing) Jasmine bushes, already blooming and planted a few other things.
    It made me feel better to see the yard looking better. It was such a cold winter and everything was "dead looking."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how a house gets dirty so fast...it's having 3 dogs that like to destroy and shred their toys and have yet to learn to wipe their feet before coming inside. John tries to clean up after himself but his clean is not my clean so I clean up after him too.
    -Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 3 really aren't that messy, believe it or not. The only real complaint I have is Molly hair!

    Laurie you are still a newlywed, the cleaning up after your hubby will end eventually...Hahaha! I refuse to clean up D's messes. He makes them, he cleans them. I've had to learn to chose my battles. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.