Saturday, March 01, 2008
I Can't See The TV
I have a problems with rearranging my furniture. I tend to do it, very often. Our bedroom is one room that doesn't get this treatment as much as the other rooms. One reason is because of the TV. I have it on top of an cabinet, but am always afraid that it may fall. And with having 3 dogs running around, it makes me even more cautious. I was laying in bed the other night, thinking about what I could do about the situation. An lcd mount, would be the solution! I know just the place for it, where no matter the placement of the bed it would be perfect. I'm going to have to get me one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.