Friday, March 21, 2008

Camping


When D was a kid, he used to go camping all the time, I on the other have never been. And it hasn't ever been something that appealed to me. I too high maintenance! Before we moved back to Bama, we were given an entire shed full of camping gear, but we didn't have any room in the U-haul. So, it stayed in California. But I wasn't sad about it, since I didn't care to go camping. But awhile ago, D & I were talking about camping & I started to warm up to the idea of it. As long as there is indoor plumbing!

Do you like to go camping?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE camping! My family would go camping every summer. I loved it. Sleeping in a tent outside, grilling our own food, its sooo fun!

    It's definitely not for high maintenance people, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camping for me beats a week at the Hilton!
    My husband and I have ALWAYS camped. When we were dating, it is what we always did together. I was early on shocked to learn that my husband can cook and do dishes....it just only comes out in him in the woods. Apparently thats a man thing. He loves cooking with such limited means such as the fire and Coleman stove. Guess its like a challenge and we all know men love that!
    Our next challenge is hopefully to tackle more of the Appalachian trail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.