Tuesday, March 25, 2008

America Idol ~ Top 10

Ramielle~Love the song, but she shouted it.

Jason~ I liked him better this week.

Syesha~ Great tone. Perfect.

Chikezie~ I like him.

Brooke~ Besides the mess up, she's so cute.

Michael~ He's just a hottie.

Carly~ Not a fan of the song, but a fan of her.

David A~ Weird song.

Kristy~ I don't 'get' her.

David C ~ LOVED IT!

4 comments:

  1. Traci's ranking (and I think Matt agrees)
    Disclaimers:
    1)This is not subjected to last night, but over all performance
    2)This is subject to change at a whims notice

    1)David C. – Love him, he reminds me of our friend Bill Fowler
    2)Jason – He seems like such a sweetie pie -
    3)Michael
    4)David A.
    5)Brooke
    6)Carly
    7)Syesha
    8)Ramielle
    9)Chikezie
    10)Kristy – she has got to go, last night may have been good, but I am still suffering from “8 Days a Week” flashbacks! However, I am sure she is a really sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait - let's move Brooke in front of David A. See - totally subject to change!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Kristy will be the next one out then Ramielle and Syesha

    i really like Brooke and Jason

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quit watching AI this season. I just can't get into it :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.