Sunday, February 17, 2008

Random Bits

This has been a very laid back weekend. It was the first Saturday, D has had off in awhile, so he just wanted to stay home. We did go to the library & stock up on movies for him. I say him, because there was none that I wanted to see.
I ended up spending the entire day bored. I am not someone who bores easily, but I couldn't find anything that made me happy. There was stuff I could have done, but nothing I wanted to do. I hate it when I'm like that. It makes me miserable & moody.

I finally watched Ratatouille, before bed. Can someone please tell me why that was a kids movies? It was cute & all, but has to be way over their heads.

Today was church & it stormed doing the service. I left & went online in the office, to see if we were under any warnings. A perk of being the secretary, I guess. We were under a thunderstorm warning.

D & I left church as soon as it was over, because we had a stop to make. It was raining so hard we couldn't see & the highway ended up being flooded! I have never seen it the highway like this before. It was crazy! The stupid people that thought it was a good idea to drive fast through it were all pulled over. It was a bit scary for a few minutes.

The stop we had to make was at a new cosmetic (hair, face, body, the whole she-bang!) store that just opened!!! Ulta, I haven't ever been in one before & was thrilled when I got a cool coupon in the mail. Spend $10, get $3.50 off. If you go to their website, you can print one off. But since it was the grand opening, they had some stuff buy one, get one. And you also got a bag of goodies. The thing I really like about the place, if that they not only carry the high end cosmetics, but Loreal & Maybelline! I came out with a bag of things for under $10. I will surely go back.

2 comments:

  1. I've not seen Ratatouille, but both my boys have and they absolutely love it. Mark saw it twice hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew what you mean about driving in the storm, it freaks me out.

    Thanks for sharing this day with us Crystal and glad you got some pretty neat stuff too huh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.