Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Little Diddy About D

1. Where did you meet?
In the MC room at Del Aire Assembly of God

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you saw him?
OH MY! He's tall & MINE!

3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing?
Baggy pants & T-shirt. His long hair pulled back in a pony tail

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?
In Room 13 at the church

5. How did he/she ask you out?
I did the asking & it was when he took me home after being out with a groups of friends. I kept stalling getting out of the car, waiting on him to ask me, but since he didn't I took control.

6. Where did you go for your first date?
The Kettle at Manhattan Beach for my birthday

7. How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
Maybe 2 weeks?

8. Has this person ever proposed to you?
He sure did & he was dressed as Jesus. We were backstage during a play.

9. Have you ever broken the law with this person?
If we have I don't know it, unless it was going over the speed limit. But neither of us drive fast.

10. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?
When we shook hands that first moment

11. Do you get along with any of the ex's of your partner?
I consider her a friend. :)

12. Do you trust this person?
Absolutely, truly, madly

13. Do you see your partner in your future?
What kind of question is that?...We are married!

14. Whats the most expensive thing this person has given you?
That hasn't happened yet. ;)

15. What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves?
Probably saying, "I don't know" or "I forget" his response to almost everything!

16. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves?
He normally says I don't get on his nerves...Honestly! But my I would think my nagging. BUt I only do it when he says, "I don't know" or "I forgot"

17. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now?
These 8 years have gone by so quickly & we are no where near what I would have imagined. So, I would hope to have a few kids, owning a home & happy! Gosh we will be 46!

2 comments:

  1. I think every man's response to everything is "I don't know," and "I forgot!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The feeling is mutual... I love you to pieces! And I could never be happier for you and Daniel! Defintally a match made by God!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.