My cousin Donna did a post on
her blog, about things she misses & one of those things was Surge. Remember that drink?

I loved it, well....Not the taste, but the caffeine induced high it gave me. I seriously bought it by the case. I would drink enough of this stuff & this is what would happen.

Me in the middle "Surging 1997." Nice spandex huh? (Hey
Dana!) ***Click photo to enlarge.
Love the photo!!! Funny stuff!
ReplyDeleteI still remember that nite... it was "dana makeover" lol, good times and great memories!!! Thanks for the laugh.
ReplyDeleteSo what are Mary & Dana laughing at? Who took this photo?
ReplyDeleteI honestly have no clue what they are laughing at. All I remember is that it was a fun night! I think this took place when you were back in NC, waiting for Jesse to be born.
ReplyDeleteYou looked so cool in the 90s that you are even HOTTER now in this Millenium ;)
ReplyDelete