Empty notebooks.
A mug of pens & pencils.
Sticky notes. There's another box of tiny notepads, under my desk.
Empty journals.
The pens in the table beside my bed. ***A silverware organizer is a great organizer for other stuff too!
One bucket of pens & pencils.
Flower pot of pens & pencils.
I don't think I have ever said how much I LOVE Sharpies!!! I was overjoyed, when I found a huge pack of Sharpies on clearance when the school supplies went on sale. Sharpies never go on clearance!!! I also stock up on tons of other school supplies when all that stuff goes on clearance. You should have seen Mom & I this past year at Target, we literally had a buggy FULL! We were all giddy & jumping up & down when we found "good stuff." ~Picture that! Hahaha!These pictures aren't everything, I have notebooks everywhere, as well as pens. I think I have 10 or more pens in my purse! And I can't write with just any ol' pen. I go through different pen phases. And I'm pen possessive. I never let people borrow pens. I normally keep crappy ones in my purse just for that reason.And if you do use my pen, I watch you the entire time. I got very upset with D one time, because I had bought a pack of pens & he asked if he could have the blue one. I reluctantly gave it to him. The next day he came home from work & I found that new blue pen with his wallet & it was broken!!!! He was told then & there, he would never get one of my pens again!
I have been known to swipe pens too, especially from the Doctors office. Ssshhhh...don't tell anyone. :)
Well, there it is...My sickness.
Do you have a sickness?

You beat me on this one Crystal...I am just like my children love stationery - all kinds, notebooks, pens, paper etc but you must be the Champion :)
ReplyDeleteNow....ever thought of opening a stationery store? I do and guess what? I'm in charge of purchasing stationery for my office kekekek....nice job!
Laurie and I have the same disease but instead of notebooks, with pens and purses. We have buckets at home and the office with all kinds of pens. I always keep a handful in my purse because I might want to change. It has to feel right in my hand. I have tried to carry only one or two but it does not work. I change purses as often as I do pens I think! dd
ReplyDeleteI gasped when I saw the first picture and the one of the sharpies too...U best keep a close eye on your stuff if I come to visit, I may be leaving with a heavy purse! I felt like you just showed me the school supply aisle at Wal-Mart! Can I come over?
ReplyDeleteI can't change purses like Auntie D does, I feel connected w/my purse and like to keep it a while. :)
But, my sickness is definitely the notebook/pen one.
I'm with Donna on the purse deal. I LOVE purses but it has to be "THE" purse and I marry my purses. I will stick with the same purse for a long time. I also carry a hand full of pens in my purse as well because the pen has to fit the mood.
ReplyDeleteI love notebook and 3 ring binders but I like the wide-ruled paper only. I am not a fan of the college ruled paper. Maybe that's why I never made it to college. :P
Crystal has me beat by far though.
You beat me too, but I have a total fetish like you. I stock up on pens and notebooks all the time. I also might "accidently" put a pen from the docs office in my purse.
ReplyDeleteI found some sharpies on clearance right before we moved I was so excited to have sharpies of every color to mark up anything that could be marked up!
ReplyDeletemy sickness is:
EBAY and Yard sales. I just love a good deal. Oh and Craigslist. I don't have to buy anything, I just love looking at watching people bid! lOL Sicko.