The Guys
Michael~ Not the best. He's cute though I'll give him points for that.
Jason C.~ Good song choice...I think.
Luke~ Hate that song! Yuck.
Robbie~ Pretty good.
Danny~ Ruben sings it better
David H.~ I don't think I like him.
Jason Y,~ A bit Karaoke.
Chikezie~ He did good this week. I enjoyed it.
David C.~ I didn't hear this one, because I was cleaning mud off of Razzy.
David A.~ The best voice by far. Pure talent. Perfection.
The Girls
Carly~ I love her voice, but she made me "crazy" with that song.
Syesha~ Just OK
Brooke~ Good song choice for her voice. (I used to sing this song to Keith, hahaha!)
Ramiele ~One of my fav '70's songs. I think she did a great job.
Kristy~ Better, but not sure about her.
Amanda~ I can't get passed her hair....She needs to GO.
Alaina~ Don't Mess with a Grease classic.
Alexandre'~ Boring
Kady~ She was off key from the start.
Asia'h~ If you want to hit the big note, be sure to sing the whole song well.
I'm with Randy on this one, the 1970's produced some of the greatest music. These kids didn't choose of it!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.