Saturday, January 26, 2008

Will Wonders Never Cease?


News Kids On The Block are making a comeback! Go----->HERE to read all about it.
Were you a New Kids fan? If so, who was your favorite?
Mine was Donnie....I always liked the Bad Boy.

4 comments:

  1. I saw them in concert once... and stood out in the rain at another concert trying to get tickets! I had a lifesize poster of Donnie on my closet door and had the whole crew on the back of my bedroom door. I had several shirts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also went to a concernt ONCE. I sat on the FRONT ROW! I could have touched there feet if I were tall enough! I loved JOEY!!! I had a NKOTB Sleeping bag and duffel bag and tons of shirts and jewlery- I was totally overboard for THIS boy band!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were the first non-christian band that I listened to. My mom hated it! Funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.