Sunday, January 13, 2008

Please Pray

Mom has been having "spells" since Thanksgiving. Actually Thanksgiving night, she passed out in the car & woke up with slurred speech. She want to the Doctor & they couldn't figure out what it was.

She has had similar episodes since, but she had a real bad one this evening. Worse than the first one. Danny & I convinced her to go to the ER. They ended up admitting her, to be observed for 23 hours with a heart monitor.

I'm not up there, since she is going to be going to sleep. Her idea not mine. But Keith & Lindy live right behind the hospital & he's already been down there to prayer with her.

So, please pray for her as you read this.

Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! Sorry been away for so long that I didn't get to read this earlier....she's in my thoughts Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.