I have been watching the Miss America Reality Check on TLC & was so excited to see the Miss America pageant tonight. I absolutely love the way things were mixed up & made "cool." I thoroughly enjoyed watching. I of course watched liked I always do, with my notebook & pen. As the contestants are first announced I write the ones that catch my eye. I had chosen the top 13 of the 16! (I've been doing this for almost 30 yrs now, I should be good at picking them!) My 2 favorite picks, Miss Virginia came in 3rd runner up. And Miss Indiana in 1st runner up. I'm still not quite sure why Miss Michigan won, her talent was not good at all!
Then I watched Trading Spaces for the first time in a llloooonnngggg time! I used to love that show, but when Page Davis left, so did I! Well, she's back & the show is back to more of it's original format. It was fun to see her on TV again.

No kidding Crystal...30 years? Hey, someone quick invite Crystal over to be one of the judges ya :)
ReplyDeleteI thought her talent was pretty darn pitiful. But she was extremely well spoken. I only got to see from the top 10 on, but that was enough. I didn't even catch a glimpse of Miss Alabama!
ReplyDeleteMy fav from watching the pageant only was Miss Indiana, she seemed perfect for the job. I'm not sure why they picked the other girl, I was totally unimpressed with her!
ReplyDelete