Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Love Means Never Having To Say You're Sorry"


I finally watched "Love Story." It's one of those films that are considered a must see & I've heard Mom say it was a good tear jerker. I have wanted to see it, but it seemed that every time it came on I missed it. So, tonight after I watched my first ever Greta Garbo film "Camille", I got to see "Love Story." It broke my heart! And left me seriously depressed. I had to do some praying to pull myself out of that dooms day frame of mind. But it was a good movie.
Do you ever let films, books or shows do that too you?
Where it affects you deeply?
And have you seen "Love Story?"

5 comments:

  1. I've never seen or heard of this movie. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the book a long time ago and I've seen the movie about a dozen times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen the movie. BUT, yes...I do let movies make me sad...and books too. I read Nicholas Sparks new book the other night ("The Choice") and cried, and cried. :(...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the very reason I don't watch movies like that. I get to involved in a book or movie and if I cry once, I will cry throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen "Love Story" and had forgotten about it until I read your blog. I immediately felt depressed! That is the very reason I don't watch movies very often. I get too emotionally involved, so it's easier to avoid that by not watching.
    rg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.