Well, it seems my back has decided to put be down for a few days. I don't remember the last time it went out this bad. I was supposed to work an extra day this week & ended up not working at all. I'm not able to sit for very long, but I thought I would take a second & post a bit.
Thanks for all the compliments on my curtains! Domestic Chicky has given me the cutest idea, so as soon as I'm feeling better I'll be putting my machine to use again!
Who's been watching American Idol? It's been funny, but I feel like it's loosing it's zeal.
I did love being home yesterday during all of the rain/sleet. There's a possibility of snow for us Friday night/Saturday morning!

Im sorry your back is out again! I hope you get to feeling better soon! take care sweetie your in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteThose curtains really are cute as "all get out". ;) Make a dress out of that fabric, gal! Wear red heels with it! That's very LUCY!
ReplyDelete