
D & I went to eat at a local Bar-B-Q place, we were hungry & just stopped. I don't think I have actually eaten there before, but I know it's been there since I was born or before. I do remember my Granny "trying" to take me there, but I wouldn't eat their fries, because at the time, they would leave the skins on the potatoes. I would not eat brown fries. So my Granny would take me to McDonald's, but back then it was a couple of cities away! I had a good Granny, that spoiled me & made me bit of the little monster I was. Hahaha! That's what I always think of when I see this place.
While we were eating, D noticed a sign that said they sale pellet ice by the bag. Being the sweet husband he is, he knows that pellet ice is my favorite. You can only get it in your drink at certain places. And when I realize that's the kind of ice in my cup, I always get very happy. If I ever come into some money someday, I am going to buy, one of these ice machines. But in the mean time, I will just bask in the knowledge that we can buy this ice for a $1 a bag. I can now enjoy it from my very own freezer! Ohhhhhh...The small joys in life!

that's funny
ReplyDeleteI have a confession to make.... this is my favorite ice as well and I also jump for joy when I see pelt ice in my glass ...well I found out SONIC (do you have thoes in Alabama) sells it by the bag as well .... I am there like once a week getting pelt ice! Enjoy your ice hunny! I know I do! Love ya!
ReplyDelete