Sunday, December 02, 2007

Things This Past Week

We shampooed the computer room, aka the "kids" room. So my house was basically a disaster the rest of the week. I wanted to organize everything, before it was put back into the room. That took me all day Friday. But it feels like I can actually breath in the now de-cluttered space. My floors in the rest of the house are bad. Our vacuum died. Then I was using Mom's Rainbow vac. Then it had to be put into the shop & the price to fix it is outrageous! I sure hope I get a vacuum for Christmas.


I'm also detoxing from an anti-depressant. It is absolutely no fun. I tried this once before & ended up in the ER, because I didn't have a clue as to what the heck was going on. But I have no choice but to come off of it now. I also started Clomid. What a week of emotions!


D is sick, but yesterday we took our Christmas picture. I think they turned out pretty good.


We played some Monopoly last night, with Mom. D won. He always wins Monopoly.

I found Molly this way after Mom left. Molly sat at the door for a long waiting on Nana to come back. Poor girl. I think she would go live at Nana's if she could.


Today we stayed home from church & I've been submerged in Christmas movie land. Lifetime is doing Falalala Lifetime, & it's endless Christmas movies. I turn between that & Hallmark. I can't get enough of Christmas movies.


On a more internal note....I'm trying to decide what to do about a few things. I'm having conflict in my mind. I'm not going to go into it. But I really need direction. So, help me pray for wisdom. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between obligation & being led.

2 comments:

  1. That is Rocco telling Mrs. Santa Claus what he wants for Christmas. He told her that he left Santa a cookie under the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Crystal! This is Meggan (Casey's wife...just in case). I saw that you are starting Clomid. I hope everything works out for and am so glad that you are getting better. I had to re-do some blood work today and should find out tomorrow (hopefully) if I am going to be put on Clomid or at least see what they want to do next. I'm looking forward to checking back to see how you are doing. You are in my prayers. ~Meggan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.