Sunday, December 30, 2007

Resolutions


I never do a New Years Resolutions, because frankly, I don't keep them. Especially the "diet/exercise" one. I give props to the ones that keep those & accomplish greatness.

This year I am giving myself a resolution though...

To respond as soon as possible to e-mails. I didn't used to be this way, but I have gotten so bad at responding to e-mails that are sent to me. It is a pet peeve of mine, for me to take the time to e-mail someone & never receive a response. The sad thing is I have become an e-mail slacker too!!!! So, my resolution is to remember the time it takes for someone to e-mail me & return that courtesy with a response as soon as possible. Hopefully, the response will be right after I read the e-mail! I'm not shooting for the stars, I am shooting for something that is attainable. So, here's the New Years Resolutions!

Do you have one for 2008? And have you ever kept one?

3 comments:

  1. I think that is a great resolution. I hate when I don't get responses to e-mails...and I hate waiting for them..haha.

    I can't specifically remember a resolution that I have made and kept. I usually make some but I am skipping this year. I guess the best I can do is take the best care of me and my body that I can for the baby and that is about it! And then be a great parent after I have the baby! But those are easy ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My New Years Resolution is NOT to make one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to get unpacked this year! ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.