Do you send out Christmas cards?This is our very first year that we have sent them. It was a small amount too, so if you received one, I hope it made you smile. If you didn't, maybe you will get one next year. Hopefully our budget will be bigger.
If you haven't sent one out yet, Walgreens is pretty cheap.
I have always loved receiving Christmas cards & the picture kind are my favorite. I love seeing people's families. And also how artistic they were.

We got yours and it's on my door! I see it every day when I leave the house!
ReplyDeleteI have yours hanging in the door way by my bedroom & I can see it from the living room. I find myself stopping throughout the day, just to admire them.
ReplyDeleteYep, I send them out EVERY year...even before I was married, I'd send them to all of my friends. This year I sent out SIXTY!..I didn't know I knew that many folks! :) Oh, and yours is hanging on our entertainment center..so I see you everytime I watch tv!
ReplyDeleteI love sending Christmas cards! I like to receive them too and like you the picture ones are my favorite! Yours was cute! Molly and her hat cracks me up :)
ReplyDelete~Amber
Amber, I loved your girls with the bubble beards! Very creative!
ReplyDelete~Crystal
Thats a great family picture! Love the dog in the hat! :O)
ReplyDelete