I gave Annie (Paw's Beagle) a bone for her present, she then spent most of the time "trying" to find a good place to bury it. One place was Danny's chair.
I love this picture! Shows the true excitement of a Barbie.
Wonder what Codie & Blakely are thinking?
Alyssa brushing Annie's hair.
A Paw Present! Paw got a remote control helicopter.
What is it with putting stuff on our heads? The Amazing Auzzie! Donna made this scrapbook for Paw & let's just say it was a huge hit! Donna & Karl are stationed in the same place that Paw was in the 1940's, so she was able to get some pretty amazing stuff.
I had an AWESOME time. Thanks to everyone for doing their part for making this get together a success. This is the way it should always be. LOVE you all!! Vickie
I agree with you Jamie! I've already said it many times to several different people....THIS WAS DEFINITELY THE BEST Christmas we've had since Granny died! bg
...and a great time was had by all!!!
ReplyDeleterg
Looks like a great time!
ReplyDeleteThat was the best Christmas get-together we've had since Granny died.
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing your christmas with us
ReplyDeleteI had an AWESOME time. Thanks to everyone for doing their part for making this get together a success. This is the way it should always be. LOVE you all!! Vickie
ReplyDeleteGreat pics. I got Lewis a remote control helicopter.....have to exchange it, it won't work :(. Luved the scrapbook
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Jamie! I've already said it many times to several different people....THIS WAS DEFINITELY THE BEST Christmas we've had since Granny died! bg
ReplyDelete