Sunday, December 23, 2007

Let's Get Walkin'


With the New Year little over a week away, I have been thinking more about exercise & such, just as many are this time of year. I started thinking even more about it, when my Doctor informed me that I had gained 8 lbs! I really would loved to had a piece of exercise equipment in my home. I'm not someone that likes to have to go somewhere to workout. Mom has a room of equipment, but I guess I just don't feel comfortable enough to workout there. I would like to have a TV to watch or be able to play motivating music, loudly. I have thought about treadmills, even though the last time I tried one it almost turned into a clip from America's Funniest Home Videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.