I woke up a little after 6am & started breakfast. D got up not long afterwards, because he couldn't sleep either. I love that he's that way....He gets excited about Santa, just like I do.
Razzy talked to us the entire time we opened gifts. It was hilarious!



Yes, my man now has a pair of Chuck Taylors too!
FUN! FUN! FUN!




This was a total surprise for D. It pays to just listen, because he has been talking about getting a new pair, since I've known him. He used to play street hockey, back in his LA days.
JUST WHAT I WANTED!!!!!! The entire I LOVE LUCY collection on DVD. I love it so! It has so much extra footage. And D has fallen in love with Lucy too (he just started watching he with me, about 3 month ago), so we have to watch the collection together.
Molly DID-NOT like her gift.

But Razzy & Rocco loved theirs!!!

Razzy talked to us the entire time we opened gifts. It was hilarious!


Yes, my man now has a pair of Chuck Taylors too!
FUN! FUN! FUN!



This was a total surprise for D. It pays to just listen, because he has been talking about getting a new pair, since I've known him. He used to play street hockey, back in his LA days.
JUST WHAT I WANTED!!!!!! The entire I LOVE LUCY collection on DVD. I love it so! It has so much extra footage. And D has fallen in love with Lucy too (he just started watching he with me, about 3 month ago), so we have to watch the collection together.
Molly DID-NOT like her gift.
But Razzy & Rocco loved theirs!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.