Sunday, November 25, 2007

Our Thanksgiving

We started the day out watching the I Love Lucy marathon. Then D & I went over to Mom & Danny's for lunch. Mom cooked all of this food just for the 4 of us! Here's the list...Green beans, deviled eggs, ham, cranberry sauce, mac & cheese, oven fried corn, dressing, rolls & 2 pies.
That evening us 4 went over to Lindy's (sis-n-law) parents house.
Mercy made our place cards. Here's the artist showing off one of her creations.
Dakota (Leigh Ann's dog)
Lexi (Pam's dog)
Izzy (Pam's new puppy). As you can imagine I spent a great amount of time out in the yard with the doggies.
And Mercy was always with me too!
Mercy made Turkey cookies.

Mercy saying the blessing.

Another piece of Mercy art work.


Here's the whole clan, with our stuffed faces, except Danny, he never participates. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.