Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Gotta Gush Just A Minute


The last few days have been emotional ones for me. I worked the last 2 days (my schedule is different from the holidays). Today D picked me up, we went & bought some groceries & came home. While I was putting the groceries away & getting ready to fix supper, D came & grabbed my hand & said for me to follow him. I had no clue what he was taking me to see. He pulled me through the living room, bedroom & into a dark bathroom. And there was a candlelit bubble bath waiting for me. Everyone say, "Aaawweee." I was so excited, I let out a squeal. So, groceries were left unattended too. Supper was put on hold, while I took a long, very relaxing bath. And all the more sweeter, because my love did it just for me.

5 comments:

  1. That is really sweet. Gosh, you have to love it when they does something so thoughtful! It makes you feel comepletly and utterly overwhelmed with love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's a keeper!! That is the sweetest thing ever!!!!!!!!
    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome hubby!!! You deserve it though! HUGS from Maryland!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.