Saturday, November 17, 2007

Dog Hair Hell

As you know we have three dogs, but the only one that really sheds is Molly & she sheds enough for 10 dogs. Her fur is so thick, when I shave her, I end up having to actually shave her 3 times, to get all the layers of hair. I don't know how many pet brushes I have tried. And having to clean those things...Oh my. It is not fun for me or her. But I found this brush that I thought about giving a try.


This is what it says it will do...

The petsy grooming brush removes unwanted shedding hair, leaving your pet's sensitive skin unharmed. It is a one motion hair release system. All you have to do is slide your thumb forward and the built up hair is removed from the brush - release your thumb and continue grooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.