Monday, November 05, 2007

Big Brother 9, Airing in March?!?!?

This writers stike may be just the thing for us Reality TV junkies! Go----->HERE to read all about it.

4 comments:

  1. OH MY!! How cool would that be??

    Two Big Brothers in One year??

    And a Celebrity BB to boot?

    Sa-weet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPEE!!! They can go on a permanent strike as far as I care. I LOVE Reality TV!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE Big Brother, huge fan! I'm not sure how I would like the Celebrity season..but we'll see. I guess it depends on who they have. If it is people like they had on Surreal Life, NO THANKS!

    I can't wait to see what happens though b/c Big Brother is an addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee was telling me about the strike Sunday night and said all we would have would be reality...works for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.