Thanks everyone!!! It has been a great day, filled with a surprise cappucino this morning from one co-worker, an incredible smelling candle and cheesecake from another co-worker, lunch with a friend, lots and lots of phone calls with Happy Birthday wishes and singing, and dinner tonight with my sweet husband! Also, a friend from church has made me a homemade New York cheesecake that I need to pick up. Jimbo gave me a portable car navigation system with GPS because he's afraid I'll get lost one day and not find my way home!! Thanks for making this a special day for me. I love y'all. rg
Happy Birthday Na-Na!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Laurie
Happy Birthday Mama!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!!! It has been a great day, filled with a surprise cappucino this morning from one co-worker, an incredible smelling candle and cheesecake from another co-worker, lunch with a friend, lots and lots of phone calls with Happy Birthday wishes and singing, and dinner tonight with my sweet husband! Also, a friend from church has made me a homemade New York cheesecake that I need to pick up. Jimbo gave me a portable car navigation system with GPS because he's afraid I'll get lost one day and not find my way home!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for making this a special day for me. I love y'all.
rg
And don't forget about the set of luggage that your daughters gave you for your upcoming trip! BG
ReplyDelete